Imagine the world without anger, without greed. We have the power, the tools, the skills and the resources right now to build a peaceful world, where people live in harmony with the Earth and each other. This blog explores ways we are doing just that, one post, one change, one day at a time. Join me. Tell your stories. Ask for help. Spread your ideas for making the vision real and, well, ordinary.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Trees for the future

"It's amazing what one seed can grow." - Dave Deppner

Got nine minutes? It will be worth it.



I know I've been away a long time. I've had some help building a new web site for the Village and this blog. It's taken a lot more time and work than I anticipated. We were about half way through when two-thirds of the site disappeared. All that work: Gone. Phfftt. I'm taking care of my granddaughter three days a week, and it doesn't look like I'll have time to start over till fall, so I'll try to post here again now and then, until the new site is up. I hope any of you still trusting in me will bear with me.

Did you watch the video? Do you feel the hope?

With love,
Kathryn
__
We make peace in a million small ways every day.
All text and images, unless otherwise noted, copyright L. Kathryn Grace. All rights reserved.

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Welcome back. I've missed you.

Cindy said...

Welcome back I have missed you too. your blog looks absolutely lovely. I do feel the hope. If we have hope we have everything. great to see your new blog design. hugs.

kario said...

Glad to see you're still here. Take care and go easy on yourself in this busy time.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

I love it, love it, LOVE the hope in this piece. More and more, I've been thinking of how to get people here aware.

Post a Comment