Image courtesy Inspivia Books
Wake up glad to be alive, eat well, love selflessly, work to improve humanity and to fuel your own creativity and talents, sleep well and dream. What could give any of us more comfort and pleasure? Add good, physical exercise--work that uses the muscles and bones as they were intended--and you have the basic principles behind every Village of Ordinary post.
- Wake: I will wake up every morning and smile at the world. I will be glad for the chance to see yet another day, and most especially I will be grateful for the "gift of life."
- Eat: I will cherish every meal I receive. I will eat healthy delicious meals and I will take my time to savor the complex flavors of each meal. My body is divine and it surely deserves the finest of foods.
- Love: I will develop my innate ability to Love myself and to Love others selflessly, as Love is the universal language that all humans understand.
- Work: I will establish my identity at work and I will let my purpose of "positively improving humanity" fuel my creativity and talents. I will view success not through the eyes of an epicure, but through the eyes of a famished individual who has been fed and empowered with the wisdom of life.
- Sleep: At the end of each day, I will lie in my bed and I will sleep like a baby because if life is worth living then it must be worth dreaming as well. Furthermore, I cannot dream without sleep!Sheg Aranmolate
Inspire Me Today
So far as I can tell, every one who reads my blog is also a writer and creating a legacy with each word, post, article, or book. I invite you to share a link in the comments below to something you would like others to read and know as part of your legacy.
Disclosure: I have not yet read Mr. Aranmolate's book. I post a link to it on the Amazon web site so you can take a peek inside for yourself, if you're interested. Should you happen to purchase something during your visit to Amazon, it is possible I will earn a few pennies. What a thrill that would be.__
We make peace in a million small ways every day.
All text and images, unless otherwise noted, copyright L. Kathryn Grace. All rights reserved.