Imagine the world without anger, without greed. We have the power, the tools, the skills and the resources right now to build a peaceful world, where people live in harmony with the Earth and each other. This blog explores ways we are doing just that, one post, one change, one day at a time. Join me. Tell your stories. Ask for help. Spread your ideas for making the vision real and, well, ordinary.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Savor the day

Bougainvillea
© L Kathryn Grace

I wake up each morning torn between a desire to save the world and a desire to savor the world. This makes it hard to plan my day.
E.B. White

Gratitude to Gary Horvitz for first sharing this quote.
__


We make peace in a million small ways every day.
All text and images, unless otherwise noted, copyright L. Kathryn Grace. All rights reserved.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

What a beautiful picture, thanks so much for sharing it, it made me smile. hope you are well, take care.

Wanda said...

Love this quote. Know the feeling. Beautiful flowers.

Hayden said...

LOVE the quote.

And oh, seeing that pic - how I do miss bougainvillea, even the thorns aren't enough to keep me away!

Deb Shucka said...

Lovely thought. Beautiful picture.

graceonline said...

Cinner, Wanda, Hayden and Deb, thank you so much for stopping by. I'm glad you enjoyed this one.

Post a Comment